Symphony w15 patten unlock 10000% tested Solution by me ~ Rayerbazar Mobile
Rayerbazar Mobile Apps For Android Phone
Rayerbazar Mobile Any Password Protected File Post... Go This Link For Password and Search Dont Mind Friend
.::Shohag Mobile Technology::. Rayerbazar, Dhaka-1209. All Kinds OF Mobile Solution HERE....... iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, LG Flash & Unlock Email-shohag.proyes@yahoo.com Mobile No.+8801618405155
Attention Please:



"
All My Sweet Friends When any File download Please Read Full Information then Download File ( All Flash File Full Free No Need Cost "Thanks" )

22 March 2014

Symphony w15 patten unlock 10000% tested Solution by me

Symphony w15 patten unlock 10000% tested by me
step by step work i hope your problem solve


1. hold power on/off and vol (-) when show recovery mode

2. connect phone to pc by usb cable
install adb driver ....
TAB_Android_usb_driver.rar
3. use this software Android Multi Tools v1.02b Shohag Gsm.rar

4. Open this software Android Multi Tools v1.02b

5. Enter 1key and press Enter key

6. wipe data and 5key enter and Phone is 100000% ok
 
Or 
 
 

Unknown

Welcome To Rayerbazar Mobile. Hello All Friends If You Like My Post Please Comments. When If You See Dead Link And Password Protected Post Please Comments and Wait Only One Hour. I Try To Solve Dead Link And Without Password Link File. "" THANKS "".

2 comments:

  1. I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great .
    Good job, cheers See my website also. Reset Code

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Post Here:

 

Copyright @ 2013 Rayerbazar Mobile.